Christmas and the festive season means different things to different people depending on your own individual experiences. My Christmas is all about family & friends spending time together normally with lots of food and the Dr Who Christmas special is a must. Most people’s Christmas also involves spending a lot of money on presents, food and drink etc which ends up producing a lot of waste. So in the next few blog posts I will be sharing with you a few easy and fun ways to make your Christmas a shade Greener. Below is a taste of the festive treats I have in store for you.
- Support local businesses to find unique and personal presents for friends and family. A good place to start are local craft fairs and Christmas fairs.
- Buy local food from butchers, farm shops and food producers
- Ideas for making homemade gifts, decorations and cards
- Eco-friendly and Ethical gift ideas
- Family festive traditions
- Reducing waste, spending less, having more fun
Please let me know how you make your Christmas greener.