I love this animation by Anita Sancha called The Plastic Planet, it shows brilliantly what we are doing to the planet and ourselves by using so much plastic.
How can you use less plastic?
1) Use Jute and cotton reuseable shopping bags
2) Buy your fruit and veg loose
3) Buy eggs in cardboard egg boxes
4) Grow your own vegetables or buy your veg from an organic box scheme
5) Get your milk from the milk man in reuseable glass bottles
What other ways do you reduce the amount of plastic you throw away?